Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random Facts about ME..

. Thursday, October 9, 2008

Aga Wahyu, one of my crazy friend had assigned ME to do this as my home work (can't you imagine that?! in this hectic week full of work coming up??) *sigh*..
And, because i'm a good girl, nice friend, and cool person (don't throw up please..), here it is...I proudly present Random Facts about ME below..

The rules come first:
  1. Each blogger must post these rules
  2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
  3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

My ten random facts:
  1. Everyone thinks that i am kinda cool and perfectionist type of person, but just for your info only, I'm such a clumsy girl in some sort of way.Fall when i walked in an uneven step is not an embarrasing moment for me. It's just ordinary! ahahahhaa.. I'm such an easy-to-get-hurt girl and COOL is definitely can't describe me in perfect way..
  2. Just few people know that I hate a looooongggg time phone call conversation !! In my humble opinion, a phone call conversation is not effective anymore after 30 minutes maximum time..You can always say lots of important things in 5-10 minutes, rite? hehehew..rather than just give me a call to have long and deep chat, you'd better ask me out to the near coffee shop and we can talk for hours there..
  3. I'm a homy person.. I love travelling a lot, but still never been a second without i miss my family, my home, and everything inside my house.. It maybe sounds 'lil bit cheesy for you, but my dream job (and the hardest job ever-in my opinion) is to be a housewife ..can you imagine that? me being a housewife..heuheuheu..
  4. This is the most factual thing about me and unfortunately very relevant in my current life. I hate working overtime with all my heart! I'll do my responsibility in work seriously including overtime working, .. It's just one of the consequences I should take when I decided to have a career as part of my life. But I try not to do it oftenly, as long as I can avoid it (which seems difficult on the last few days)
  5. Whenever I feel sad or lost, chocolate and ice cream always be my saviour..I don't know why , it's just so natural calming down by them..ahahahha..what a guilty pleasure..
  6. Well, this one is 'lil bit embarassing..I love cuddling and being cuddled in every way..hwakekkeke..so do you want to try? come here come to mama..
  7. One thing that I love and hate at the same time is school. I always love the school atmosphere but hate the pressure when it comes to exam week(I bet you do too)..
  8. I can't help myself not to be crazy for the thing called shoes! No need to explain for this, coz as you all know I'm just a woman ..hohohoho..
  9. The most romantic thing ever happened to me is being wet when I was gripping my boyfriend waist on his motorcycle ..gyaaaa I'm blushing..
  10. Aahhhh finally last thing about me..This can be confession of the year Well, I love junk food very much..ahahaha..but I try so hard not to damage my heart so quickly and eat it only on weekend, is it still too often? yay! at least I try, rite?
And now, it's time to tag baby.. Watch out probably it's YOU!!
1. Donny
2. Jendral
3. Riezkhi
4. Candle-light
5. Kips
6. Mas Jaim
7. Mas Eko
8. Yurie
9. Kie2
10. Mas Kelbot

Happy writing friends! Don't forget to let me know after you've finished it..

10 comments:

apurie said...

PERTAMAX...
huah pake bahasa planet
ga mudheng aq...
bikoz ai ken not spik englis..
huahahahahaa...

agyu said...

Terima kasihhh!
Ehuehuehue..

Anonymous said...

waduh, blog-ku kemana ya? :D hidup segan mati tak mau dia :D

Angga Puspa Hapsari said...

mas aprie mana mungkinlah bahasa planet..wong iki daily language mas aprie kok..tuh buktinyaaa *ai ken not spik englis*..ahahahha..sama2 agyuuuu...mas kelbot ilang tho mas blognya? hehhehe..

Anonymous said...

wow nama wa berada dibawah pacarna angga....
siap2...
btw, jangan Jendral kale ibach77 aja nama paten tuch

Angga Puspa Hapsari said...

Lebih keren Jendral tapinyah..ahahahha...^__+

Seyz said...

harusnya jangan 10 fact.. tapi 20.. kyaknya km masih pny yang aneh2 lagi... hayoo ngakuuuu... hahaha

Angga Puspa Hapsari said...

ahhh beb, itu jadi rahasia kita berdua aja..kalo ketauan orang lain bisa2 aku jadi ga keren lagiy..huwakakakkaa..

Anonymous said...

mo mampir disini dulu bentar.. hehehe.. :D

Angga Puspa Hapsari said...

eh ada mas yuris...senangnya dah mampir..

 
Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com | Distributed by The Valley of Flowers in India of the Fractal Enlightenment